Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Paradise For Zoo Tycoon Fans!

Bigfoot

westernrider2991
    Special Member
    Special Member

Registration date : 2009-11-01
    Number of posts : 30
    Aquarius Horse

Bigfoot

Post by westernrider2991 on November 21st 2009, 23:14

I believe that bigfoot is out there. I was watching this thing on animal planet, and there are so many things out there that pretty much proves that there is an unknown north american ape out there. There are so many other animals that we haven't found yet, so why couldn't bigfoot be one of them?
    LOCHNESSMONSTERISREAL999
    Special Member
    Special Member

Registration date : 2010-02-20
    Number of posts : 76
    Leo Pig
    My Pet : Fish
    Power :
    Intelligence :

Re: Bigfoot

Post by LOCHNESSMONSTERISREAL999 on February 24th 2010, 17:37

No, Just Nessie. Laughing

1. There must be a family to live so long. Therefore, It would be hard to hide, while Nessie(s) can easily hide in the gigantic lake and possible caves.
    2. The First footage was a hoax. A man confessed. Same for Nessie. Of course, one fake doesn't discredit all of them.
    3. With sightings from very country people, How come they didn't ever have a gun and catch/kill it? whereas Champ(not Nessie) is protected by law.
    4.Several creatures live in hiding very easily.

So, It is really a matter of opinion, as there is evidence for and against it. There is also evidence for Dragons and Even Dinosaurs! False Link.

Quote: The things we thought we new reasonably well we don't.

Current date/time is December 15th 2017, 23:31