Zoo Tycoon Paradise

Hello, and Welcome To Our Winter Paradise! We Hope You Give Us Some Feedback On Our New Skin and Features. Have a Nice Time Here at Zoo Tycoon Paradise! Smile

~sesrocker & slg (The Admins Here At ZTP)

Paradise For Zoo Tycoon Fans!

QuestPack

potterwolf

Registration date : 2008-09-15
    Number of posts : 201
    Virgo Rooster

QuestPack

Post by potterwolf on October 25th 2008, 11:15

THis is my story called QuestPack. It is posted on another website and I am at Chapter 7. Here is the intro.

Questpack
    The intro.

Nothing matches the fierceness of the Northern Forests.The struggle of life to survive and the stive to bring forth new life. The roaring of the wind can overpower any other sounds and yet be so still that the soft grunts of elk, the gentle calls of the moose, the clash of antler on antler, the yelp of a frightened coyote, or even the bone-chilling howl of a wolf pack can easily be heard.
    From atop the Hill the entire span of the South End of forest is visible in all its terrible majesty. It can be cruel, but also is a home for many. Trees range around and creep toward the middle of the South End, but thin into a clearing where a creek winds around from the top of the hill, around the base, and through the forest until it finally meets up with the Great Northern River. Beautiful flowers dominate one bank of the creek while the other is smooth rock flowing into grass. The moose and elk cross the shallow creek with ease and so reside on both sides. The wolves change position frequently, but the QuestPack's current cave lies on the East side of the South End. It is here that our tale begins. In the shadowy depths of the Northern forest...

Tell me if you like it and I'll post the other chapters one by one too! Very Happy
    dogfancy0
    Teenager
    Teenager

Registration date : 2008-09-22
    Number of posts : 151
    Aquarius Dog

Re: QuestPack

Post by dogfancy0 on October 25th 2008, 11:17

I LOVE IT!!!!!!
    FelineenileF
    People Who Just Plain Rule!
    People Who Just Plain Rule!